Friday, January 19, 2024

Back to cruise again 2024/Carlos Pueblo

 Back to cruise again 2024/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday, my cruise agent called to inform me there was one cruise met my category. I, therefore, booked a seven days Western Caribbean cruise embark at Galveston, Texas. I decide to drive my old Q45 and park on a local hotel no flying hassle. I think that I am deserved to have a break after three weeks home renovation.

The house is very nice after three major improvement, the foundation repairs and waste sewer pipes replacement, interior painting, and the new hardwood floor on the first story. We did have the exterior painting done last year. We are also going to repair the lawn on the front and back yards.

I shall take advantage of my healthy physical condition to do traveling. In March, I shall travel back to Taiwan to fix my fake teeth at the lower level due to a tooth nay fall out any time. I am going to wait a last minute deal on cruises until late May this year.

No comments: