Thursday, January 11, 2024

Try to remember my trips in 2023/Carlos Pueblo

 Try to remember my trips in 2023/Carlos Pueblo

After my returning home in December, 2023, I try to remember my trips in 2023. There were 10 cruises and two 3 weeks highspeed rail tours in Japan. I have been way behind of my writing in journal for my blog and I am aware if I can catch it up. I think that I still have some pictures uploaded in my computer and I may have the mood to look them up.

I booked a second leg of my flight from Tokyo to Taipei in March this year for my first yearly trip. It will be a long trip away from home and I hope that I can take it like the previous year. The difference is that I shall include Taiwan this time in addition to Japan, if everything is turning out as I expect,  I shall include some Alaska trips in April and May when I come back from Taiwan/Japan. Another wonderful trips to remember.

There is a whole month for me to wait for my new denture to make. I may have a better trip in Taiwan to visit many places which I have missed when I was young. I may go back to Huwei, my hometown, to play tennis for a week and I may take trains to visit across the island. It is very nice to visit Taiwan Normal University.

My brother Yancy and his family are going to visit South Korea and Japan in February. I am going to invite them for a Lunar New Year dinner and introduce Japan, Kyoto, Osaka, and Tokyo.

No comments: