Sunday, January 7, 2024

My first travel plan in 2024/Carlos Pueblo

 My first travel plan in 2024/Carlos Pueblo

A few days ago, I booked a one way plane ticket from Houston to Tokyo on 03/06/2024 for my first travel plan in 2024. I ask my old college classmate Roger Huang to see if he would accompany me to visit the President Wu and Executive Vice President Chen of the National Taiwan Normal University, our alma mater. Afterward, we shall go to another campus to visit the Chemistry Department which we both graduated in 1971. He agrees to join in with me. I am very happy that I still am healthy to do such travel.

One of my teeth got infection and would be off any movement; therefore my bottom fake teeth would not be strong to hold any longer. I need to get it done in Taipei that would take about a month of time. I then shall wait for a last minute deal of a cross Pacific Ocean cruise from Tokyo back to Seward, Alaska and on for another 3 weeks if I may in Alaska. I hope that I still can squeeze a week in Japan to observe the cherry blossom.

The second trip in my mind is still on another cruise from Seattle, WA to Tokyo in May. I shall try to stay in Japan for two weeks and back to Taiwan for another week before flying back to Houston.

It is just at the beginning of the year and I am still monitoring all possibility of my travel plans. It is all up to last minute deal.

No comments: