Friday, January 22, 2021

To have a job/Carlos Pueblo

 To have a job/Carlos Pueblo

In order to be surrival, we must have a job. It is my conclusion of my life for seventy some years. We go to school to learn almost everything to prepare for a job in the future. We find a job and working hard to keep that job. It is very essential in our life. With a job, we can generate an earned income to help ourselves and our family. We can reach our financial independence. It is a foundation of income without a doubt.

I was a trained chemist and with a chemist job for less than three years. I made it as an insurance agent for 20 years because that I had had a solid school education. Even though I had lost my insurance sales job after 20 years in business. I have managed without a job for twenty years. I still can keep my family expanse in order on the foundation which had powered me through those twenty years.

My son Arthur discusses his stock trade with me today. I understand what he is doing. He has a college degree yet still maintains a minimum wage job at a super market. We don't mind his minimum wage and figure a way to save money and invest. He stays at home and drives an old vehicle to work. He plays the computer game all the time. Today, he mentions the short squeezer to me. He points out how much he makes by that kind of trade. Lucky me that I know a little bit of such security trade business. I have learned such knowledge through four times self study to get a general security license, series seven.

With a constant job at hand, we can manage our finance, i.e. we can calculate and balance our income and expanse. We don't need to follow the outside points of view how to live our lives. I doubt very much that any of the government help can really help us to be rich. Many Republicans are resentful of the government hand out. I agree sometime with them. I believe that we must help ourselves first unless we are unfit to stay in this world. There is a limit of time for every one and we must take advantage of this opportunity to help ourselves to improve our own lives, to have a job first.

No comments: