Saturday, January 16, 2021

How do I enjoy my senior life/Carlos Pueblo

 How do I enjoy my senior life/Carlos Pueblo

Enjoying a life is an art, is the Buddhism. Even though the Current Buddha mentions of the eight suffering yet he encourages that we live in a meaningful life during our life time in this world. Our body is a loan from the world, heaven, or nature. One day we need to return the debt, our body, the debtor when we die. I get this all figure out and I know that I am not forever. I must learn how to enjoy my life with a limited life left.

First of all, I am just a regular person with very limited thought of desire. It is very easy to enjoy my senior life after all. I have had a daily schedule to follow. I walk and play tennis very early in the morning. I go to sleep very early in the evening and relaxing in between.

What do I do in between? I rest after the morning exercises by taking nap after the breakfast to recuperate my tired old body. I watch the news, stock index report, monitoring numbers on my blog, and the video on the You Tube, etc. I also manage to cook my dinner. 

I wake up more than one time at night for the toilet. I take advantage of this break to watch the news again to see what happen with the U.S. politic. I also write my blog.

Every day, I learn something new and response it by changing my priority of my daily life. For example, I overheard a story of inherit tax and start my gift to family members and make them very happy. I learn the cost of electricity for a LED light to light a tennis court a night. The U.S. is a wonderful nation which people have the opportunity to enjoy their senior life.

No comments: