Monday, January 11, 2021

The U.S. Medicare/Carlos Pueblo

 The U.S. Medicare/Carlos Pueblo

One of the new Biden's minister from California indicates that he is going to do something about the health care business likes his mentor who help Lynden Johnson to establish the Medicare and Medicaid. The Medicare is similar to the Social Security which is a kind of welfare program for the U.S. workers. Of course, we do pay tax to fund the programs yet it is not enough to cover the coast, yet it provides a peace of mind for the elder retirees.

The medical cost is very uncertain in this country. Most of physicians are millionaires and ask more for their services because that it is hard to get into the medical school. They certainly deserve higher pay. I had had 11 years of no insurance coverage due to the lost of my insurance sales job contract. I had tried many times to find the coverage yet in vain. Finally, I reach age 65 to have the Medicare. I am more released in my mind after the Medicare coverage. I travel around the world with $50,000 emergency coverage to come back home for treatment of unlimited. That is plenty enough.

Biden has some experience with the Obama care; therefore, I believe that he will improve the health coverage for the entire nation. The Medicare age requirement maybe lower to age 60, a original proposal from senator Amy Klobuchar. It is a nice policy to help at least the group from age 60-65. It is like the Obama care to extend the Medicaid by increase the poverty level to qualify the eligibility. The Obama care also help some lower income citizen to pay the insurance premium. These are all social welfare program to help certain citizen to get a better life. Isn't it the main purpose of the government?

The longer I live in this nation, the better I understand the advantage to work. We must work in order to get a piece of the big pie, the social security, the Medicare and the pensions to defer income tax, etc. Only we help ourselves, then we can expect to have the help from the government. I don't believe that the government can help us to get rich. Only workers can help the government strong.

No comments: