Sunday, January 3, 2021

Taking three darling dogs to walk/Carlos Pueblo

 Taking three darling dogs to walk/Carlos Pueblo

We're house sitting in Austin for a family with three dogs and two cats for the end four days of 2020. We have done this before; therefore, three dogs have expected us to take them to walk. The owner has made two forms to introduce these five pets to us including a new sitter. It is because that the regular sitter needs to visit her son for this break and that's why we are in for part of the time. Dogs' name are Brinkley, Gryphon, and Honey. Cats are Guenther and Olive. It is nice to have such sheets in order to call them correctly and talk to them.

I am a dog whisperer and I arrange the way for us to walk them separately. I walk Brinkley alone because he is the largest in size and powerful. Amy would walk both Honey and Gryphon because they are a bit smaller. If we walk them together, it would be very difficult to break them apart. It is a theory of the dog pact like the wolf. After I walk away from Amy, the big dog is getting settle to walk with me. Amy tells me that Honey lead the way and Gryphon just follows. Usually Honey doesn't want to come back in to the inside that I think she doesn't have enough exercises. We walk them three time a day about two and half hours in total time.

On the third day, I switch our dogs around. I walk with Honey and Gryphon because I like Honey's energy. I take Gryphon and her to walk my regular route of four large streets back. Both of them are doing very well without sniffing stops. Honey always leads the way by pulling me and Gryphon. After the first walk back home, I take Brinkley and Honey together for another walk. Honey is like the boxer Joe Fraser while Brinkley becomes Mohammad Ali just dancing around. I am so happy that I can make it because that I do have such experience for walk regularly. After walk, all three dogs are very settle in the house. They sleep on the floor most of the time.

It was raining on the last two days. We walked before the rain on the first day and I walked outside for them to take poo. It didn't work that way. Amy blames me to risk them to catch cold. She dried them with towels and washed them before we left.

No comments: