Tuesday, January 5, 2021

How I want to manage my money in 2021/Carlos Pueblo

 How I want to manage my money in 2021/Carlos Pueblo

At the end of last year, I received two credit cards of the same bank to offer me the promotional rate with a fee for nine months. I called the bank on the new year day and received the fund this money. How I want to manage my money this year? It is very interesting.

I am going to use this fund of about $30,000 plus money as my reserve in a bank for use in 2021. I receive some monthly payments from the social security, a mortgage payment, a small defined benefit payment, and a residual insurance commission which are enough for me to pay some basic expanse. I do have the requirement minimum distribution to withdraw to pay some expanse like taxes, insurance, and vehicle maintenance, etc. The way to do it is usually taking the money out of my retirement accounts by selling the stocks and funds. This year, I am going to take a chance in nine months period of time to find a better time for me to sell. I may loose the fee from the credit cards which is alright because I have already had a mortgage interest earned.

The benefit of getting such credit cards loan is that I can have extra time to see the market to go up. It may go down and I am fully aware. I like to gamble this way. I am very good at the number. In this way, you can see that I always have the debt covered as my reserved to pay the debt at the end of the term.

You're lucky to read this article. It might help you to accumulate the capital. I have explained several times on my blog for the past. You may find them.

No comments: