Sunday, January 10, 2021

The good policy about the social security system/Carlos Pueblo

 The good policy about the social security system/Carlos Pueblo

The worker in the United States can withdraw the social security payment started at age 62 with a discount of the full annuity type of payment at whatever age it is as defined by the federal government. I have started the withdraw at 62 according to my need. I have been functional unemployed since 2001. This discount annuity has become my major source income to stabilize my cash balance. I believe that the social security system is a good policy. Based on my insurance sales knowledge, I don't believe it makes sense of the actuarial statistic; however, it works and becomes one of the stabilized force of the American society. The system has had the back up of the U.S. Treasury and I believe that is a welfare of the American workers.

I have worked for 22 years with an earned income to meet the basic requirement to receive the social security payment. I kind of doubt that I have paid enough to receive such payment with what I have paid for the tax; however lucky I am that I am still receiving the payment. First, the current workers make the payment to me with a back up from the U.S. government on the second. This is similar to the welfare payment to the citizen in poverty and tax cut to the rich and corporations. As long as we are prosperous and the U.S. economic is booming. It is an advantage to be an efficient nation and the benefit to be a nation.

We need to live longer in our life in order to get our money back, I mean what we pay through our pay check on the social security tax; therefore, we must be healthy and live longer to receive more of the payment. It is much easier to make our financial arrangement after we receive the social security payment. We can calculate how much more of our pension saving to withdraw to make up our regular expanse. The figure for myself is very constant in my life. I am very frugal and very proud of it.

I have taken the full advantage of such a nice environment to reach the financial independence. I have not been allowed to receive any of the unemployment because I am a commission based worker. There is no way to figure out how much to pay me for not working. Secondly, I have been terminated by companies not like the laid off or something like that. The law has no sympathy on me yet I have no complain. The social security payment is really a big help to me.

I am very appreciated to this policy as well as the Medicare. I adore the systems which make my senior life happier.

No comments: