Sunday, January 3, 2021

The annual gift limit/Carlos Pueblo

 The annual gift limit/Carlos Pueblo

There is an inherit tax in the Federal level as well as in the state level. This is why I consider to give annually to the annual limit currently $15,000 each to my children. If I am healthy, I can manage the amount of money which I have saved now to die without paying too much of the inherit tax. Isn't is very ideal? I don't earn and save money that easy at all.

I may need extra fund to use when I run into the healthy issue later in my life. I must take that chance like that I bet some in my life. If I give my children earlier, they may consider to help me if they still are able. I don't think that the governments will help me at all.

Secondly, I can give them those currently depressed stocks for them to keep because that they are younger and can wait to the recover time. My life span is much shorter and I don't have any life insurance. I only carried the insurance when my children were young and needed my coverage.

Thirdly, Both of my children have a steady job and very faithfully worked on one job for more than ten years. They live in a simple life and save money. The gift shall not change their status, yet will remind them how much I love them realistically. I don't have the habit to give to non-related person; however, one day they may get the opportunity to give to other freely without restraint like their father.

No comments: