Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The power play of the stock market/Carlos Pueblo

 The power play of the stock market/Carlos Pueblo

There is a sign of the power play of the stock market now. The Democrat administration take over the White House and the congress. They are going to do something different from the previous Republican administration. I make a bet on the continuation of the stock rally even though I have had a doubt of the business environment during the Chinese Wuhan corona virus pandemic. Basically, the U.S. is not in full speed.

President Biden will like to speed up the recovery plan to help to control the pandemic. First by accelerate the distribution of the vaccine and then, attempt to reopen the school and gradually reopen to all business activity safely. I watch his key nominees and first section of five ministers hearing and I believe that he and his appointees are all very sincere with experiences.

Wall street is betting on the power play. What is the power play? I learn it from watching the ice hockey game. When there is a penalty and is short of a player, the entire team pushes the offensive attack with all players out to the front. Only the goal keeper leaves behind. The pandemic has weaken our economic and we must maximize our effort. Once the U.S. makes the recovery, the rest of the world will have the hope to recover. I bet on the future success; therefore, I borrow some cash to make my power play to delay my annual RMD, the requirement minimum distribution, for nine months to pay back loans.

No comments: