Friday, November 25, 2022

Thanksgiving dinner 2022/Carlos Pueblo

 Thanksgiving dinner 2022/Carlos Pueblo

We were invited to Austin, Texas to have a Thanksgiving dinner with Michelle's family and just returned home. I am very pleased that she manages her new family very well and everything is progressing smoothly in her life. Amy and I are very proud of our two children and very thankful for their successful life.

Both Michelle and Arthur are working , Michelle is at her 19th years at work while Arthur is at his 15th and none of them have been unemployed in one day. Both of them are doing well at their financial management. Arthur stays home with us while Michelle has a family of 4 and 6 pets under her care and management. We sometimes need to come in to help baby sitting among all family affairs while they are away for trips. Both of them adopt our frugal habits in their life. 

She adopts our holidays tradition to hold dinners at a Chinese restaurant to save time to prepare and clean work. We also have plenty of time to do things after dinners. She also adopts my methods to encourage kids to work on house chores and save money. She also encourage kids to study hard at school. I can tell that she is doing very well both at her job and at home.

I am also very thankful for myself. I shall be 75 next month and I have come from a long way. It is a very special year to remember in my life.

No comments: