Thursday, November 10, 2022

My car battery was dead when I came back home from the cruise/Carlos Pueblo

 My car battery was dead when I came back home from the cruise/Carlos Pueblo

My car battery was dead when I came back from the cruise. Am I surprised? No. I damaged the passenger side door one day when I attempted to avoid an exit car from the tennis court at a peaking hour of the morning school kids delivery. I ran into a low wall and scraped heavily on the passengers side doors and since then the side door light was on all the time. I kept on driving for a month before I left for a half moth long cruises. The old car was parked on the street of my house and of course the battery leaked the juice and went dead when I returned. First, I like to see if I can jump the dead car with Arthur's vehicle.

I got both vehicles lined up face to face and hoods were open. I properly connected the red and black cables on both batteries. I asked him to add some gas to pump up some electrical current power to my car I guessed. It didn't work and I let him go back to the house. I continued to add some more gas on his vehicle to charge some more time and finally it worked. Then, I had to make a decision to do next. I drove to my auto garage McDaniel to seek a help. I explained my problem to the manager and he listened carefully and got a menchanic to come out to take a look. The mechanic rolled down the window and opened and closed the passenger's door. He went back inside and took a hammer out. I didn't mid if he hammered out the door light. Actually, he knocked down two or three times to the door buckle and closed the door. Amazingly, the light was disappeared and the door was properly closed and I didn't see the door not closed light on the panel. I thanked them for helping me to solve the issue and they didn't charge me anything.

I had had an identical experience in 2013 when I ran into the side bricks under the breakfast room window outside of house on the driveway. It was a new vehicle and costed me about $8,000 for the dealer to fix it. My old Q45 is about $1,000 value or less. It will be very inconvenient if I don't have it in my old life to drive to the tennis court every morning. I can also use the vehicle as Arthur's alternative to his old Camry to work. We can live more peacefully with both vehicles in working condition and that is why I am released.

Nissan make vehicles very reliable especially its luxury Infinite vehicles such as the Q45. I have had  it for 25 years. I believe that Japan cars makers can produce very good quality of army tanks if case of the war.


No comments: