Friday, August 19, 2022

Take a cruise across the Atalantic 2022/Carlos Pueblo

 Take a cruise across the Atlantic 2022/Carlos Pueblo

It is a joy to take a cruise across the Atlantic Ocean because that it is in-expansive, relaxing, and comfortable to reach Europe. I have done that for 4 times either to or from each side of the Continent. I went back home for some errands and coming back to New York City to board at the same ship for her reposition voyage to Lisbon, Portugal via a five days waiting at New Haven, CT in order to avoid the expansive hotel in NYC. I was on board finally.

It was because that I didn't answer the internet check in quickly and I was assigned to the Deck 4 at the far corner of the ship. It was alright that I could walk more in distance to reach all activities on the ship such as dining at Deck 7, 8, and 12 for all restaurants. I am used to the routine on the ship getting up early and finishing early at night and I do have plenty of time in between. Most of the time, the crew staff comes to chat with me and provides excellent service. I do make friends on board all the time. It is like coming home for me.

I pick up some practice of language which I learn, Tagalog and Spanish at the most and once in a while I can practice Japanese. Some people would like to speak the Mandarin to me and rarely in Taiwanese, Amoy that I understand.

My morning exercises tennis and swimming would stop yet I can walk on the deck and swing some golf on a simulator, a hitting ranch on Deck 13. There is a tennis court also yet not enough players to make a double match. I enjoy listen to the singing programs at night mostly the old hit songs performed by pianists or guitarists. Some times I participate an fine art auction yet I usually stay away of the purchase.

What do I do when we arrive the port? Usually, I take a march to the harbor and the vicinity near by. Usually I come back for a lunch and rarely go out again. I take a lot of pictures around the world with my two cameras.

No comments: