Sunday, August 7, 2022

My abscess/Carlos Pueblo

 My abscess/Carlos Pueblo

Two health issue bother me recently, my abscess and my left eye cataract lens moved, that have been affecting my morning exercises. The back abscess is infected again with a continuous pain while I can't see properly with only one eye. A new and young physician came to rescue me on my back abscess and eliminated my chronicle illness.

There has been a small ping-po size of infection on my back for many years. After I had the Medicare, I did once get an infection on that spot and my physician gave me some antibiotic medicine to suppress it. When it was recovered, it was a darken spot than the rest of back skin. My physician didn't say anything or suspected anything wrong. The abscess and I have been co-existed for a long time. My physician was busy; therefore, I had another physician to come to take a look.

He asked me if I would allow him to clean it and of course I did hope plus some antibiotic pills. I was harder than Amy's squeeze at home. I told me that was alright because I did have some hard and pain life early in my life. He prescribed some medicine for me and advised me to keep it dry that meant I had to avoid tennis and swim for a week at least.

Amy removed the bandage and informed me that was a cut to remove some dead tissue. I have been heard that the family doctor can do some surgical procedure at the clinic. No wonder the pain was harder than Amy's squeeze.

My son Arthur stepped in to replace and clean the wound every day when his mother was on a 5 days vacation with our daughter in Mexico. He told me the wound was healing well. Of course, I didn't have any pain after I got out of the procedure.

I check on my Chinese dictionary about the abscess. My tennis bodies discussed my absent and informed me that my problem was named the carbuncle. i did check again on my dictionary. I figure them out that the carbuncle is the first step of the skin disease and the abscess is the next while the skin cancer is the worst down the line.

No comments: