Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Back to my morning exercises/Carlos Pueblo

 Back to my morning exercises/Carlos Pueblo

My left eye IOL procedure, dislocation intra-ocular lens, is completed and vision recovered. I am back to my morning exercises, two hours tennis and swimming combined. Because of these two hours, I have to go to sleep early, get up early, eating well, and sleeping well for the entire day of my isolated senior life. It is also after a previous abscess infection bothering of my back which took another week of my morning exercises.

The morning exercises is very beneficial to my health that I can feel. I can walk very well and getting up and down stairs freely and independently. After just three games of tennis Canadian, a three man alternated double, and a two laps swimming that I have felt better already. We shall try again tomorrow morning if the weather is permitted. 

More and more players have joined to our informal tennis club every morning young and old. For me, it is the only social activity that I enjoy nowadays. I do mention my aging health issue, yet the recovering of those issue make me feel more appreciate of my old body such as the recovering of my eyes vision and back hurts, etc. Morning exercises can be helpful to make my life more meaningful everyday.

No comments: