Friday, December 31, 2021

Dogs sitting/Carlos Pueblo

 Dogs sitting/Carlos Pueblo

Dogs sitting has become a new chore of mine. Michelle wants to be on vacation and asks Amy to take care of dogs while they are away. I love dogs; however, the reasons why I don't dare to keep one for myself are that taking care of a dog is like to take care of a kid. Whenever I see a loose dog wondering around the neighborhood, I think of the abandonment of the owner. It is very sad.

There was only one time I had a dog, Charlie, at home. Charlie lives up to 16 1/2 years old. I have developed a very kin relationship with pet dogs ever since. I can tell when a dog is paying attention to me every where I go in the world. I can easily chat with local residents about their dogs. I think of dogs as children or grand children of mine.

Brinkley and Honey are two rescued dogs as well. They both behave very well better than most of the kids whom I know of. According their habit, I must sleep right by them at night because Brinkley feels insecure to sleep at night by himself. He likes to have a company. This is fine with me that I always wake up during the night to go to the toilet and I can release them to the back yard and let them in again to meet their needs as well.

Amy will feed them breakfast and takes them to walk in the neighborhood for thirty minutes. After I come back from my morning tennis, they will accompany me for my morning nap. As a matter of fact, they take several naps during the day. I shall accompany them to the back yard to enjoy the nice unusual worm winter this year in Houston.

It is my turn to take them to walk in the afternoon and also with 30 minutes limit. Michelle won't allow me to march them any longer because of their age. I doubt it very much and I am firmly believe that they can walk and like to walk more. I bring them to meet four of my beloved neighbors' dogs. Brinkley is very friendly yet Honey doesn't care.

Michelle asks me to do more for them to have more vacation and design to get Amy to go with them. She asks me if I can take care of these two in August. I flatly reject the idea and ask her to hire some dogs sitters to do the job.

No comments: