Sunday, December 26, 2021

In Austin for Christmas 2021/Carlos Pueblo

 In Austin for Christmas 2021/Carlos Pueblo

We are invited to Austin for a Christmas dinner in 2021. We didn't go in 2021 due to the Wuhan Coronas virus pandemic outbreak. It was a short trip yet necessary. We left at 11 am and returned at 9 am on the next morning. I did calculate the total hours of the family together was three hours for a piece of a roast beef and three shots of Scottish whiskey. Most of our time was on the long drive to and from Austin, two marches with two lovely pet dogs, and gather two large bags of fallen leaves.

I consider that my life is very pleasant. Every day is like a Christmas to me. I don't have any stress of my senior life that I am healthy and I have my life occupied and I don't have any money issue. In order to make it easy for the long driving, I added additional two hours sleeping by skipping  a morning tennis. Freeways are no traffic at all.

Dogs were waiting anxiously for me to take them to march. Both of them are strong and I notice that they are not usually have a daily walk. I feel a little bit pain on my left knee above the old wound from tennis wear and tear. It gets a little better after dogs slowing down. I forgot to put the amaryllis bulbs box to the trunk; therefore, I missed the transplanting. Amy and I used the new leaves blower to clean some part of the front yard. We gathered two large trash bags all after my finishing of dogs march.

I have had a good trip to get together with Michelle's family. At a chat before we had a breakfast, I asked her about Amazon.com. She explains to me how it works. A huge data collection from my search of items, reminds me constantly if I don't make a purchase, after my purchase, it can deliver the item from a warehouse nearby. It is good to know.

No comments: