Saturday, December 11, 2021

The rest of my life/Carlos Pueblo

 The rest of my life/Carlos Pueblo

After my birthday last week, I re-started thinking the rest of my life in this world. I have been out live  my beloved father for nine years and my question is how long shall I keep on going. Michelle, my daughter, is selling her rental house and returning the balance of my mortgage. I am considering a way to dispose this fund and I am thinking of my rest life.

I was from a very humble background before and after I came to this nation. All what I have had now is what I work for it all my life, of course, it is during my limited tenure of working years. I was a trained chemist, yet I didn't have a chemist job but less than three years. I was lucky to make it as an insurance agent. I save money and invest wisely, then I have achieved a financial independent status. Both of my adult children have jobs and manage well in their life. I still like them to have my savings gradually before governments touch my estate.

I live in a solid old house of 40 years and I don't see any structural issues in my life time and after I leave there is no longer my concerns any way. My life from a humble background is very simple and easy to be satisfied. After two and half hours tennis every morning, I am exhausted and required a very completed rest during the rest of the day for the next morning. Even though I am no longer working yet every day is still very pushing, pushing to the next morning.

I can no longer to make a foreign trips due to the pandemic. The cruise ships are getting more expansive than before. I am afraid of making a trip required a lot of walking around a foreign country and I am also afraid of long distance driving domestically which is the sorry of the rest of my life.

No comments: