Thursday, December 23, 2021

Three outstanding Prussian Ministers/Carlos Pueblo

 Three outstanding Prussian Ministers/Carlos Pueblo

Prussia is and old Kingdom of German Empire, current day Germany. I am reading a book about the reasons why Britain and Germany come to the War. WWI and I am on page 60. Even up to today, many politician still ignore the history of that time around late 19th century in Europe, Prussia for instance. Xi of China and Putin of Russia don't know how important to avoid Wars. The three outstanding minsters of the Kaiser William I are Otto Von Bismarck, Albrecht Von Roon, and Helmuth Von Moltke. I make some mistakes to identify Roon and Moltke. The Danish is Moltke and Roon is Polish who accompanied the Crown Prince Frits to attend the Bonn University and also advised the Ottoman Army instead of China. Bismarck initiated attacks of Denmark, Austria, and France while Roon and  Moltke executed it. Of course, both the Kaiser and his son are Prussian Army commanders and should be credited.

According to my reading that politicians should pay more attention to the benefit of citizens under their rule. None in history have make all the conquer, Not Xi to Taiwan and Putin to Ukraine. I am very sorry for both of them, Xi and Putin. I always believe that a war can end a dictator's tenure and even end of a nation, dynasty, etc.


No comments: