Monday, December 27, 2021

Facing Wuhan corona virus pandemic 2021/Carlos Pueblo

 Facing Wuhan corona virus pandemic 2021/Carlos Pueblo

Even at the end of 2021, I am still facing Wuhan corona virus pandemic daily, very real and true. Yesterday morning my tennis partner came in with a caution of his Covid 19 infection. We all wore masks immediately and regret very much that he didn't post his own quarantine for 14 days. After one set, we were dismissed and I myself declared my own 14 days quarantine. No tennis for two weeks. I asked him how he got infected. He said that was from his wife church going. Amy's church has been closed two weeks before Christmas due to the infection of their pastor and his wife. They all took tests proved to be negative. It is a precaution and the knowledge of the public health.

When Lady, Michelle's neighbor's pet came out to greet me for visiting. Her owner Nina stood far away and mentioned that she got infected. I pulled out of my two layers masks immediately. It is so inconvenient with the pandemic. I am very disappointment that cruise liners get so many of their passengers infected on the news. I am worry about the job situation of my 400 plus adopted daughters who are gradually coming back to work on the ships.

Instead of playing tennis in the morning, I am going to walk with Michelle's two dogs for the next four days. They will be here today in the afternoon for us to baby sitting while they go to Mexico on vacation. I shall go back to march in the morning like before playing tennis. It is not all bad as a matter of the fact I am saving money by my isolation during this unfortunate pandemic.

No comments: