Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Happy New Year 2022/Carlos Pueblo

 Happy New Year 2022/Carlos Pueblo

It's the time to say Happy New Year 2022 to my friends worldwide even though I have been mostly at home in 2021. I have enjoy this kind of life and everything is going so well that I have no complaint. It is a prosperous year as you notice that the stock market is up for most of the year; therefore, I have had an appreciation of my retirement funds. I have been very healthy and I do solve my fake teeth issue in Houston instead of going back to Taiwan.

I miss the cruise trip and notice that the cruise is coming back. There are some familiar ships coming back for business and I am looking forward to going back to trips of any kinds. I wish every one of you is doing well and coming back to work next year.

Our daughter Michelle is married this year. We went to Costa Rica for the wedding in August. Arthur is doing well also. He stays with us at home. He has had an eye surgery to repair his left eye retina detachment and successfully corrected. Amy is doing well also with her sisters both in family as well as her church.

I have built an unique way of life now. I have had a routine to play tennis and a morning walk every morning. Even though I do have left knee and right foot issue and lucky me I do have a way to protect them like to protect my right arm to avoid the tennis elbow. For an old man, I am considered very healthy and active. I don't see that I must go to the nursing home any time soon.

I am loosing weight as well. It is due to the morning exercises and my vegetable diet. I have some steaks in a small size and not that often.

No comments: