Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Getting connected with the Line/Carlos Pueblo

 

Getting connected with the Line/Carlos Pueblo

My old classmate Henry Wei invites me to get connected with our college class on my phone with the Line. First, I get two helps to down load the Line app to my i-phone, then my son Arthur finds that I have already had an account. Very soon, Henry sends an invitation and I join the group. I since then am able to read all the chat among our group of classmates. I am still required to learn how to input the Kanji character to the Line in order to join the chat, otherwise, I must compose in English. It is for the 50th anniversary of our college graduation and we like to have a class reunion somewhere and sometime next year.

Before 2013, I had made several trips back to Taiwan to visit my family and friends. Some of us had had lunches together like reunions. I appreciate it very much. Since last year, I send a piece of my year end writing to Taiwan as a greeting with some result which I like it very much. Friends from the college are very special and interesting. Now, we are on several parts of the world.

I must learn how to type my Kanji character on i-phone key board and send my piece to the Line. Before that high tech skill matured, I shall still use e-mail to send my message and hope that someone would help me to transfer it to the Line.

No comments: