Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Babysitting three dogs during the labor’s day weekend/Carlos Pueblo

 

Babysitting three dogs during the labor’s day weekend/Carlos Pueblo

We were called to babysit three dogs during the labor’s day weekend. We have met these three lovely rescued dogs before and I have a full confidence to manage these four nights and five days. I consider myself as a dog whisperer because that I have had more than fifty dog friends in the neighborhood. They are Brinkley, Griffin, and Honey all eleven years old. First two are male and the third is a female, white spot, black, and chocolate colors of their hair individually. Their weight is 50 lbs. 20 lbs. and 20 labs.

There are two meals required in a day, early morning and evening before a walk, and also there is a third or fourth walk in between. These three are formed to be a pack; therefore, I have to change the arrangement, for instance, I would walk the big one away from Amy’s walk with two small one on the other direction. The big one is very powerful to pull like a slag dog and once he can’t see the other two I am alright. Honey can pull also yet she is less powerful and Amy can handle her with Griffin is very smooth together. After the walk, they are all exhausted lying down on the floor.

The owner makes a box of fried rice with bean and ground beef in order to mix with the dog food. Usually, they eat before me. I eat two meals a day also. They are playing sex intercourse action even though they are castrated. It does bother me and I have to point my finger at them and say no firmly.

At night, they must sleep with a human being to avoid scare of anything. I sleep on a sofa set; therefore, we bring their bed, a mattress, by my side. Amy will let them out during the night when she is awake. I also wake them up when I have my toilet visit during the night. There are also two cats in the household yet they are no trouble at all.

I ask the owner to find time to walk them every day. It is very important that dogs have exercises.

 

 

 

No comments: