Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Trump is shameless/Carlos Pueblo

 

Trump is shameless/Carlos Pueblo

One of the ways to describe President of Trump is that he is a shameless person. He reminds me two famous quotes in the old Chinese literature which I have learned since my childhood. The first one is by Mencius who defined the shameless: the man can’t be shameless, to know what is the shameless ness; therefore, you can avoid the shameless. It is very dirty when people call you shameless ness. The other quote is from a famous prince Tsao Tsi(192-232), he once wrote to his friend Yang Der-tsu to clarify the human preference. He says that the human has a difference of favorite, the fragrant of the orchid and the vanilla are preferable to most of people while one the seaside, there are people chasing the smelly, foul and stinking, etc.

I went to Austin during the weekend for a short visit to my daughter. I pick up a yard sign of Biden’s campaign and proudly erect it on my front yard for everybody to see that I prefer the orchid and the vanilla. I hope this media madness about Trump will end on November the third. We are going to vote Trump out of the White House.

No comments: