Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The virtual clinic/Carlos Pueblo

 

The virtual clinic/Carlos Pueblo

My physician’s nurse instructs me how to connect to him via i-phone to perform a virtual clinic appointment which is hindered by the Chinese Wuhan Corona Virus. I had had an issue of a urethritis and a urinary continence last Thursday. He prescribes me a week supply of antibiotic to kill the infection, as a matter of fact, I the pain was decreased a little bit and my urination process was improving before the clinic. He wants to deal with the infection first and to see the development later, if any. The clinic lasts for two minutes.

I have been thinking of my problem of the urination and consulted with the other old men including my own brother about this issue. Now, I have received a bottle of the healthy food supplement to reduce the swelling of my prostate, I don’t know if there is any? If there is one, I shouldn’t be so easy to get away from the pain and lost control of the urine. Furthermore, I do have semi-annual blood test, four test tubes of my blood, to check on every possible risk of my health condition including the prostate cancer. That number makes more meaning to my physician and his nurse than me actually. I have had my total confidence in them.

I asked Amy to check my weight, body temperature, and blood pressure to make up with questions from the nurse. She didn’t give me a hard time when I couldn’t answer. I pay more attention to my morning exercises than anything else except the eating. I am glad that I have lost some weight even though I am still like 6 months in pregnancy. I know that I can get rid of it if I go vegan diet. It is too inconvenient for Amy to prepare.

Let see how many times which I have visited my physician this year? They are all for the infection that I must be more careful about it yet how? How can I control the urethritis? Not go to swim as Arthur’s claim to give up swimming?

No comments: