Monday, August 17, 2020

Say hi to young kids in the neighbor/Carlos Pueblo

 Say hi to young kids in the neighbor/Carlos Pueblo


Recently I have enlarged my circle of friends to young kids in the neighbor in addition to my pet dogs friends and their owners. I mentioned a baby girl waving at me from a distance when I came up from the pool. I chat with her parents and express my adoration of her. Yesterday, another pair of kids waving at me also when I came out from the water and I briefly listened to her subject about a girl whom I thought was her baby sister. I am so happy that now I have had another group of friends.


Many younger families are moving in to this subdivision to raise their family. I can see them on the pool in the summer. American kids are so lovely and well manners. They are all equipped with the swimming tools to the pool. That baby and this couple were watching me swimming on the pool and I thought that they liked to swim like me when they grew up. If i had grand children, they should be older than them. On my way home, I saw Anna was talking to their dad and I would ask her their names for our next time to meet.


We planned helping to take care of the grand kids, i.e. to the swimming classes and tennis lessons if their parents were busy. I could even make or purchase kites to fly in a parks and I knew where they were. It would be much fun with them instead of slow walk and swim every day. Of course, visiting pet dogs is a different story.


I shall tell her parents and her to swim like me in the pool to build up a hobby for life like what I have learned in my childhood. It is both healthy and fun to last for life.

No comments: