Thursday, January 10, 2019

Going to Cruise next week 2019/Carlos Pueblo


Going to Cruise next week 2019/Carlos Pueblo

Returning from Arthur’s right eye measurement, I know that my next
scheduled assignment will be in early February. I booked a flight to
Tampa, Florida for Pearl for a 10 days cruise on the eastern Caribbean.
I am going to wait for three more days for the price to drop a little bit
more. In case of my miss to the ship, I’ll stay at the lovely city for a
land trip of Florida. I hope that I can see Kishori of India and Maria of
Peru if they are still on board.

I am still working on the best way to expand my cruise venture with
my favorite ship Dawn. I have connected with Yong, my brother-in-law,
in New York City for the summer with the ship and next year across the
Atlantic.

   

No comments: