Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The year of the pig/Carlos Pueblo


The year of the pig/Carlos Pueblo

Starting on February 4, 2019 is the year of the pig according the Lunar
Calendar, and is very special to me. I was born in the end of one pig
year; therefore, I could round it up for a year older for my age. Chinese
Zodiac is a 12 year cycle similar to a decade, 10 year, means a long time
of life according to the Western culture.

Quick time pass pushed me into the second of rare age or old age. I am
very fortunate to live so long and so well. Everything is going very well
every day. I am going back to Japanese class on Thursday and a beginner
class of Spanish on Saturday. I have had a great hope to break through my
lifetime learning of these two foreign language.

I find another tennis club to play tennis after the old club closure. I’ll play
two league games on Saturday during the season and play leisure tennis
in between seasons. On Tuesday night, we will see if we can continue our
tennis at the old tennis club. Tennis is a major part of my regular exercises.
Another exercises is the morning walk in the subdivision and a newly add
ping pong after Japanese class on Thursday morning.

I am still writing my blog and draw a little more attention worldwide. I like
to leave something for some readers to remember that I am a thinker and
hard to work on my sharing of my search of the meaningful life. I don’t feel
that I have been boring. I’ll continue to travel to England and cruise to the
Caribbean.

I watch You Tube video all the time during a day. I am now at a page of two
documentary Chinese rural living. It reminds me very much of the epic
legend of the paradise of peach flowers grove. It is too late for me to have
a new life away from the city. Texas land is always bothered by wild hogs.


No comments: