Thursday, January 3, 2019

Stock market crashing 2018/Carlos Pueblo


Stock market crashing 2018/Carlos Pueblo

Do I worry about the stock market crash? Of course, I am concerned yet
not that worry. Stock market has been up and down for generation and
the crash is not the end of life and the rise is not ascending to the heaven
either. All my saving is in pension funds which are heavily involving growth
stocks., i.e., Apple is the most invested stock among my portfolio when
Apple is down and my saving is also down. There is a limit that I like to
Follow that is only withdraw my minimum requirement of distribution
every year to avoid unnecessary income taxes. When the market crashes,
there is not very much I can do. I am old and frugal and everything is paid
off.  

There is a reason why the stock market crashes once in a while in the U.S.
Experts indicate that is the money contraction, i.e. Federal Government
comes in to the market to compete the money with civilian business
world; therefore, less money available for the business to grow. Why there is
the need for the government to grasp the money? Because of the deficit is
too large to be managed. Therefore, the Treasury and the Federal Reserve
joint force to print more money to the circulation. In a result, there is excess
money and easy money available to jack up everything in value. The rich are
getting richer and money makes more money. The society is in turmoil and
not peaceful.

I am in peace myself. I hate to pay or spend money unnecessary. I only eat two
meals and sometimes finish left over. I have made some affordable travelling
and I keep a very frugal life. I try to exercises every day in order to stay away
from illness. Stock market crashes won’t bother me a bit.

No comments: