Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Off I go for cruise today/Carlos Pueblo


Off I go for cruise today/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday morning I was rescued by my travel agent who found a ticket
for the cruise which I intended to board on. I made a mistake to wait for
the last minute deal after I bought a round trip tickets to Tampa, Florida.
The advertisement for that route was disappeared after the second day
and obviously fully booked. I had been worried about what to do with the
12 days in Florida. I thought of hiring a car to go coast to coast from Tampa
to Key West and back. I checked the room and board, transportation, etc.
all very complicated and I had been depressed. I was actually attempted to
have a $100 less last minute deal.

My last land trip was more than 7 years ago in Seattle where I was involved
in accident on a raining night. I was sleepy and hit a vehicle in front of me and
forced that vehicle hit a car ahead. I since than quit long distance driving
except to Austin to visit Michelle, our daughter. I also select the cruise trip and
the train trip in both Europe and Japan for my leisure traveling. This miss of
cruise ticket purchase was really my worry for a few days.

Now, I can complete my visit to Key West, Florida to have a piece of lime pie.
After Key West, it is the eastern Caribbean where I have been several times
and I don’t mind at all.

No comments: