Sunday, June 27, 2021

Tell Arthur what is the suffering of the sickness/Carlos Pueblo

 Tell Arthur what is the suffering of the sickness/Carlos Pueblo

Arthur is frustrated when I ask him about his left eye condition. He thinks that the retinal detachment is forming again. Instantly, I complained that he shouldn't carry a heavy security box which he ordered to his bed room up stair. There is a warning not lifting any heavy staff after the surgery. The box is so heavy that Amy helped me to move it from the door step inside. Obviously, he is worry an so am I. 

The current Buddha teaches us that the human life is a kind of suffering. I believe it and I have a full life experience of it. I am short and I never have an opportunity to correct it. I was born poor financially yet I have improved such status gradually. I know that you have had the health issue ever since you were born. We do have had a thirty years peaceful period without a major health problem in you. It is very nice that you have a job with a health insurance coverage and we live in Houston with good medical facility to tackle with the challenge. 

I prepare to make the withdraw of my pension fund, the requirement of minimum distribution, to pay your cost of the procedure. I may have to do it again. Perhaps, I should let you pay for it in order to be more careful to take care of yourself. I am not sure if the issue is related to your lifted weight. I am your father and I love to help you to face your suffering.

This is what I have learned from the Buddhism to stay away from all the suffering and really enjoy my meaningful life. I have a diabetes and a new threat of high blood pressure. I have the morning exercises every day and now I even make a change of my diet as a vegetarian again. I will make my limited life, six and half more years, more meaningful.

Dr. Carvonius will see you on Thursday and you are lucky. If you go blind on your left eye, you still can see with your right eye and still have a life to live. Both you and I are doing our best to deal with our sufering. Your suffering now becomes mine and I have no time to complain about it.

No comments: