Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Dear Rhea/Carlos Pueblo

 Dear Rhea/Carlos Pueblo

Dear Rhea,

Thank you for sending me a note the other day. After reading the our emails correspondence attached, I am so happy to refresh my memory. You're such a sweet daughter. I have met you twice both on the Dawn. The first time, you were the night shift restaurant manager to take food order from the guest and some times you came to the Garden Cafe to help Clarita. She comforted me when I missed the photo opportunity with you at the end of the farewell party. She said that I should be seeing you very soon. I did see you at the next time on board with the Dawn while Clarita was on vacation. I was spending very much good evenings with you watching the shows on the stage on the balcony at the O'Sheehan's. I asked where was your officer's stripe? You didn't mind at all. I missed you on 04/19/2019 at Long Beach port, Los Angles, California with the Bliss. I left and you came aboard. You were replacing a handsome manager at the Cagney's. He told me so.

I did see Clarita again at Dawn while I was on a back to back trips from NYC to Quebec City. She was preparing to lead a group to London to take a new responsibility with the brand new ship, the Breakaway. Later I learned that she was changed to the Star instead, your old ship. I understand that the cruise line is idle due to the pandemic. It will be back in July gradually that I hope we can meet again. First you must inform me where you will be with the new assignment; therefore, I can make arrangement. I like to see Amy to meet her adopted daughters.

I am doing very well that I have saved some money due to the lock down of my travel. Instead, I have intensified my morning exercises on marching on streets and playing tennis every day. Even though I am getting in years, I feel very healthy. I can do some more cruises. Perhaps, I shall strike a deal the your company and let me stay more on board in a year. Thanks again and write me often.


Dad

  

No comments: