Monday, January 3, 2022

What I have learned about European history/Carlos Pueblo

 What I have learned about European history/Carlos Pueblo

It is interesting and therefore we can predict the out come of the future in Asia. Recently I read a book about the historical background of Germany's wars with England, two advanced nations in this world. It is because of these two recent wars, WWI and WWII, we don't see the top influence of the world affairs dominated by these two powerful nations. I believe that both of them were exhausted entirely by these two wars. I like to point it out to China's Xi of the European current history also point it out to Russia's Putin for their lack of history reading and stupidity.

Current day China is no old day's Europe. China is a failed nation under every prospect. I read Chinese language and firmly doubt of their accuracy the number and the fact. In every prospect, current day China is far behind Germany and Japan national strength before WWII. Why does Xi love to threaten Taiwan with war to annex the island? I believe that Xi never has an opportunity to read European history yet does Xi read Chinese own history? The reasons why I don't mention Chinese history due to the lack of the freedom of speech and write. You don't see that kind of writing in history. I believe that European history is more interesting.

After WWI, there were four great empires collapsed, German Empire, Austro-Hungary, Russian Empire, and the Ottoman Empire. The fall of German Empire was not due to the corruption of the Empire like the rest of three Empires. It was because the foolish and childish of its ruler. It is on the history. 

I have learned after I read the book and watched many videos about the Napoleonic wars about Europe. I have visited Europe several times with very fond memory. Europe has been in peace for 77 years and European leaders understand wars can not solve their egos and shall never extend their time to rule the nation. With that I have no longer in stress every time Chinese mention to conquer and annex Taiwan.

No comments: