Sunday, January 2, 2022

Drinking coffee(2)/Carlos Pueblo

 Drinking coffee(2)/Carlos Pueblo

There are three different ways of drinking in the family, Arthur's milk and juices; Amy's fruits and vegetable combination; and my drinking coffee. It is because of my pancake breakfast; therefore, I must have something other than water and the coffee is my final choice. I can only drink the black coffee due to my diabetes concern. Recently, I have purchased five large cans of coffee about 51 once each, lb 3 oz or 1.44kg. I ask Michelle and my tennis double partner if they like to have a free one from me. Michelle says that they don't drink that brand of coffee while my partner claims that he only drink the instant coffee, instead they give me a small bag of grinded coffee and a coffee bean bag for new year presents.

I have no idea of the quality of any coffee while I don't add anything. I don't ask for the fragrant of the coffee, as a matter of a fact that I consider myself as a beginner of a coffee drinker with a very limited duration of coffee drinking. After the coffee twice brewed, I would dump the leftover into a flower bed as a recycle. I believe that can be good for the soil.

I was from Taiwan. The famous green tea Ulong is not that easy to get it and I believe that is also more expansive for me to have the tea instead of the coffee in Houston. I believe that there is a quality difference between coffees, i.e. the free coffee on a buffet cafeteria table is not as good as a fee paid steak house on a cruise. Of course that I must pay in order to get a better one. Drinking coffee is very economic way of life.

No comments: