Monday, November 30, 2020

The year end greeting 2020/Carlos Pueblo

 The year end greeting 2020/Carlos Pueblo

It is a time for me to do the year end greeting to my friends all over the world. During the last four years of my traveling of the world, I do run into so many of new friends and I want to say hi to all of them and wishing them a very happy new year.

It is a very special year with the threat of the Chinese Wuhan Corona Virus pandemic. I have stayed home since my scary return home from the Southeast Asia in February. Almost the entire world traveling has been stopped. We must take care of ourselves in every step to avoid to be infected. I have developed a new normal life at home by doing more of the physical exercises, helping more of the house chores, reading and writing, and making more friends among the neighbors. I am not lonely at all.

I read the daily e-mail from the cruise liner for the future cruise. I am also concerned of the furlough of my adopted daughters from the cruise ships. I hope that they can find some temporary jobs at home while waiting for the re-start of the cruise business.

Thanks to the stock market, my pension savings are doing well this year. I have no worry of my money. As a matter of the fact, I have moved some of the funds for the trips to make payments of some household expanses.

Amy is doing very well and is expecting to enroll to the Medicare next November. Arthur is with us and has been with the Kroger for 13 years. Michelle is at Austin and is working at home now due to the pandemic. She is doing very well with her rental property as well as her regular work.

No comments: