Sunday, November 15, 2020

Making a good use of our time now/Carlos Pueblo

 Making a good use of our time now/Carlos Pueblo

Once we make it to the 70's, we appreciate more of our time than ever before. Because that we know our future time is limited and our past has gone. We must make a good use of our time now. I don't think that I have very much to dream for now. I can only hope that I can have an occupied daily schedule and I am healthy away from the pain of the sickness. It is nice to stay at home to have my daily routine.

Recently, I have just finished watching the American voters to vote out Trump from the White House. I feel that I shall have a better sleep at night at least for the next four years. I feel that Biden will do better for the disadvantage American and the rest of the world more than Trump.

I practice my believe every day to exercises and rest comfortably. I get my diabetes under control with the same medicine. I move along well with my old body and feel great and looking forward to every new day. 

The limit of traveling around the world is no problem to me. I have set up my new normal life without the travelling since the lockdown of the Wuhan Corona Virus Panedamic. More and more of our neighbors have joined our morning walk and even invade to our neighbor subdivision. More residents have signed up our tennis court and I just finish my summer swimming. I am almost at the annual Thanksgiving festival.

It is very important to stay healthy and away from the hospitalization. It is nice to stay home than live in a nursing home. This is what I advise my tennis partners to schedule time to play tennis and in addition to tennis, to make some walk in the morning or in the evening or both. We can't grasp back our memorable past neither catch up what we shall have in the future. The only real thing is now to make a good use of it. 

No comments: