Friday, November 27, 2020

This year's Thanksgiving/Carlos Pueblo

 This year's Thanksgiving/Carlos Pueblo

It is also a year to be very thankful. I am very pleased that everything is going well. There is a threat of the Corona Virus Pandemic; however, everyone is healthy. We're very careful to avoid the gathering before the vaccine is injected at our arms. I have had a new normal life full of exercises and relax everyday. Stock market is doing alright and my pension funds are saved. I quit cruise trips; therefore, money is saved.

Because of the daily exercises morning walk and tennis, I feel that I am very healthy even though the aging is still vivid. I have done more house chores than before, i.e. helping to cook and maintaining the small yard. 

Amy, Arthur, and Michelle are all doing well this year. I have joined my old college classmates line to get connected. It is like a new circle of friends in my life. This has reminded me of my humble background of my life in Taiwan, of course, I am still very humble now yet very comfortable in compare with before. I am very thankful for my opportunity to immigrate to this great nation.

Another thankful matter is that we seem to get rid of someone on the national top after the national election. I am no longer depressed.

No comments: