Monday, November 9, 2020

Trump has been voted out/Carlos Pueblo

 

Trump has been voted out/Carlos Pueblo

It is the American politic that Trump has been voted out of the White House. I was at the tennis court last Tuesday night. Before leaving the court, I checked with i-phone news about the election. I was depressed that Trump was ahead among the battle grounds of states and also ahead in Texas. It reminded me almost four years ago while I was on my way back to the U.S. from the Europe. I have been very depressed in Florida and Texas for the past four years.

When I woke up for my toilet break at about three a.m. Amy told me that Biden came from behind and was ahead in counts among some states counts and shrank the gap of loss in Pennsylvania. I was excited. Since then, we have been closely watching the reports of the ballot counts and figuring out how to figure out how many ballots left to be counted. I have been very good to convert the percentage by multiple and division to get the number which I desire to have. The reporters explain very much in detail how the numbers turning out and the reasons. This is lasted on every minute until Saturday when the Associate Press announces it project winners of the election, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, Trump is out or on the way out of the White House.

I don’t like Trump. As a matter of fact, I have never voted for the Republican. I believe that a nation should help the poor in the nation or in the world with the mighty power of the U.S. I am very happy of myself that I don’t have to see Trump’s face and his voice again. I wish him well on all his law suits now and after he leaves the White House.

I am not alone on the outcome of his end of the presidency. We shall have a new beginning of the old normal democracy. At least, I shall enjoy my next four years and possible before the end of my life.

No comments: