Friday, August 9, 2019

Going to visit Bangkok, Thailand in 2020/Carlos Pueblo

Going to visit Bangkok, Thailand in 2020/Carlos Pueblo

Yesterday afternoon, I received an e-mail from Singapore Airline for a promotional fare in 2020. After a phone call advice from Yong Teoh in Staten Island, NYC, I booked a round trip flight for 19 days between late January and February.

The promotional fares for flights are restrict and limit; therefore, it is  good for me for a reasonable budget with plenty of time to manage it. Amy is joining me for the trip and it is the visit to this lovely country for the first time. We don't know if we can extend our trip to some other cities for this period of time.

I'll inform Dr. Laow of the head monk of a Thai Buddhist Temple at Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire to see if he can give me some advise. I'll also contact two of my daughters in this area, Roma of Indonesia and Peiven of Malaysia and we may visit them.

No comments: