Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Visiting Queen Mary Rose Garden, London/Carlos Pueblo

Visiting Queen Mary Rose Garden, London/Carlos Pueblo

I have finally seen the rose blooming at Queen Mary’s Rose Garden in
the Royal Regent Park in London, United Kingdom after at least three
attempt. Those photos taken from the garden have been uploaded to
my hard desk of my desk top with some other worldwide famous rose
gardens in my traveling collection such as Buenos Aires city rose garden,
Copenhagen’s Royal Palace, Malaga’s city hall, Vancouver’s Queen
Elizabeth Garden, Frankfurt’s riverside of Mains, and the old subdivision
of East Berlin right under the Berlin Wall memorial between French and
Soviet lines, just name a few.

We entered the rose garden from a side next to a pizza restaurant and
the bloom was disappointed; however, I still tried to savage the last roses
of summer, as you recalled that famous folk song. The rose hips were
carried on the long stems of this year from about a foot to six feet high
by now. I could only do a single closed up, one flower after another, stem
by stem. There was an oriental lady nearby did the same. Amy had already
quitted her search due to the consideration of her i-phone battery. I kept on
walking roll by roll toward additional sensation. I saw some volunteers of
London Horticultural Society to manage ground weeds. This portion was
still fully blooming and very much attractive to visitors.

Amy finally found me at this side and indicated that she asked that Japanese
lady where I was. We met her husband later with a very enjoyable conversation
about travelling. They are from Yokohama, Japan where we are planning to
visit next May. She asked me why I liked to travel along and I said because Amy
was picky, this word picky confused her so I used a common household Japanese
in my home, urusai, one of the meaning on Google was shutup, yet some other
meanings. The lady smiled and asked me how did I know Japanese, then Amy
explained the historical background of Japan and Taiwan. Actually, both of our
parents were under Japanese rule between 1895 and 1945 while their language
were indeed Japanese and practiced some vocabulary at home in Japanese. I
have been circling Japan by high speed train, Singanshen, several times and
am familiar with the map of Japan.

We went to London Chinatown afterward for Chinese soup noodle and fruits and
took Piccadilly Line back to the hotel. A manager came out to greet up for our stay
because our daughter Michelle pointed it out that the stay was really a gift to Amy
for her birthday in November. We had a club benefit treatment due to her president

status with the hotel.

No comments: