Thursday, April 29, 2021

To the head underwriter of Texas Fair Plan Association/Carlos Pueblo

 To the head underwriter of Texas Fair Plan Association/Carlos Pueblo

Gentleman,

I have the privilege to report a distinguish colleague of yours, Norma, to you for her outstanding service to one of my accounts. One of Michelle Chuang's fire policies is become renewal in May without a HO225 liability extension from her homeowner policy. It is due to exceeding the three houses underwriting limit. She has alert me for such request has been declined ever since I send the request. I was not happy yet understood. Michelle and her friend purchase a homeowner policy and run into a problem to pay the invoice in order to get the decoration page of the policy. Lucky me my phone call went through to her again. I remind her that it is the same insured who gives me the hard time for the HO225 issue. Norma listens to me carefully and attempts to solve the new issue immediately.

The issue is that Michelle's email is rejecting our invoice once I submit the application. I thought that was my type error on the application. I change it correctly and Norma has tried it several times and still not going through. Finally I use Michelle's other email address which she prohibits me use it for some reasons. It did go through and Michelle paid the premium and we got the notice from the company.

I ran into a quick lender's demand to have additional request to increase the coverage to satisfy the home loan. The time is essential. It was under the underwriter's review. I suspect that again is under Norma's or other nice underwriters attention. We got the change overnight.

Norma also reminds me that Michelle's name does appear on the new homeowner's policy; therefore, she may be qualified for that HO225 extension issue. I am so appreciated for her effort to solve my problem as an agent. I have this daughter Michelle who loves to purchase property and like to support her dad's business. This has been almost at the end of my career as an insurance agent, 41 years total and ever since the beginning of the Association. Norma is the best underwriter who I have the pleasure to work with. The story which I like to share with you.


Sincerely yours,


Charles Chuang, agent

No comments: