Saturday, April 3, 2021

Replacing new tires for an old car/Carlos Pueblo

 Replacing new tires for an old car/Carlos Pueblo

Recently I have had two minor maintenance with my old 98 Q45, one was the windshield wiper replacement and the other was replacing new tires. Once driving aged vehicle, we are expected to have some kinds of the issue. The passenger side of the front tire was flat as Amy warned me one day. I drove the car to Costco to fill up the air and also made some other chores. The nest day after tennis, I had had that experience of replacing the windshield wiper and the tire was still flat. I finally noticed that there was a big nail bud shown on the tire. Tony estimated that I could drive to the store yet the tire might not be repaired due to the damage.

After tennis I carefully drove to the store that was an hour earlier before the store's opening time. I sit right outside of the door and waiting and watching shoppers coming by me to the main store. The clerk took my order and told me that might be two hours waiting as no appointment was made. It is alright with me as I am used to it. He called while I was doing some viewing of items at Lowe's. He said the tire was installed in 2013; therefore, it was too old to be replaced. I walked back to the tire store and paid the cost. It was alright that I just received my third rescue check.

I changed my nap location to the picnic bench of the air filling station. It was still not quite comfortable due to the notice of the high pressure of air release. A clerk from my doctor's office called to remind me to have an appointment with an eyes doctor to exam my blood sugar on my eyes in order to monitor of my diabetes. It was because that the referral was not my own eyes doctor and I didn't like to go through all medical questions. Merna, the clerk, called back and scheduled me for a proper referral.

I was still waiting and checking my vehicle's position on its bay. It was still up that indicated it was not ready. I have learned to get the most of my time while waiting for my vehicles ready through out those years. Shoppers are coming in and out of the main store. I even went to a liquor store on the other side. I saw a price tag on a bottle of XO and realized how much my bottle at home worth nowadays.

No comments: