Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Driving Amy for her second shot/Carlos Pueblo

 Driving Amy for her second shot/Carlos Pueblo

It's been three week after Amy's first vaccine shot, I drove her again to her CVS station on W. Little York at North Houston Roselyn where I made a wrong exit on North Houston Fairbank exit on I-290. It's alright, we still arrived half an hour earlier. She could get on the line. I quickly circle the drug store and went outside to take a look of the neighborhood.

It's on Harris County line of the Northwest part of Houston closed to the city limit. I can see the fading of the oil industry boom. The busy street is a short cut of I-45 to FM1960. I used to come back from the Champion Forest north FM 1960 and cut into the street to I-45 or vice versa. Finally, I found a Texas Human and Health Resource office for my toilet need. It is an office for the Medicaid and the Food Stamp services. 

Both services are for the weak group of the population to maintain their basic needs. The U.S. governments are working on gradually to improve people's life that I admire very much. After one hour including the 15 minutes waiting after the shot, she finally has a peace of her mind about the Wuhan virus pandemic. She feels safe.

Now, it's only Arthur is waiting for his second shot. I plan to drive him to another CVS nearby Amy's as well. We believe that Biden can make it 200 million shots on people's arm at his 100 days of the Presidency. It's very impressing of his efficiency. The U.S. is more peaceful now.

No comments: