Friday, May 25, 2018

No human right ever in Chinese Civilization/Carlos Pueblo


No human right ever in Chinese Civilization/Carlos Pueblo

Not only there is no human right ever in Chinese history, there is no such human
right conception in Chinese Civilization. People are the property such as cattle of
the rulers, emperors or presidents, etc. I point it out to my fellow Taiwanese voters
for this year end Mid-term election to avoid the Chinese Nationalists, KMT party to
regain power in Taiwan. Let the non-KMT Taiwanese candidates win to fill every
position available in Taiwan and let us manage our own destination. I’ll tell you my
story of Chinese human right violation upon myself almost 30 years ago in Houston,
Texas.

In 1988, President Chiang Chin-kuo, son of Chiang Chaik-seik, died. The power passed
on to then Vice President, Lee Deng-huei, a fellow Taiwanese. Chiang was the one exile
to Taiwan in 1949, the only KMT leader with his own military force to rule Taiwan. Lee
left the long term of martial law in Taiwan to allow oversea dissidents to return to Taiwan.
I had a homesick syndrome; therefore, I went to apply for my visa to return to my home
town. I could not get a visa to pass board any airplane. The reason was that I was a member
of Formosan Independent Movement which advocated Taiwan to be separate Taiwan from
China. After several months struggle and a written affidavit to regret my incorrect thought
, I got a visa to go back. After that return, I tried again for visa and got the denial application
every time. Eventually, the visa requirement relaxed in Taiwan except one army officer deserted
to China during his service at the frontier Quamoy. The improvement of human right condition
has been improved by Taiwanese not by Nationalist Chinese in Taiwan, i.e. in current day
China, Chinese ruler still practice such backward human right violation. We like to resist be
conquered by China yet we must hold on our ruling power in Taiwan and manage our own
destination.

I have been very concerned with the split of the national incumbent Democratic Progressive
Party, DPP, and Independent incumbent Taipei City Mayor Ko Wen-jer and let the KMT
candidate Ding seize the opportunity to regain power in the capital city. We need to enlarge
our managing power in Taiwan on every level to have our opportunity to resist Chinese for
the future of our generation.



No comments: