Thursday, January 18, 2018

Writing at old age/Carlos Pueblo

Writing at old age/Carlos Pueblo

Writing becomes the major part of my daily life at the old age. I write almost at
anytime while I feel like it and post it to my blog on both Google and Tumblr for
interested to view, nowadays, I also distribute to friends whom I think are
interested. What and how do I select the subject to write? I have had many
interest field, traveling, politic, economic, finance, history, and how I manage my
life to be more meaningful every day.

Recently, I go to cruise very often to see different parts of the world, i.e. Caribbean
Islands, former slave trade island nations, to sense the outcome of emancipation.
I form a view of the issue facing the current world that the mandatory education
is vital for a nation to be better off or not. I also travel to the first world nations such
as the Europe and Japan to witness their progress to success. I write in Kanji edition
from the beginning and recently I have added on in English edition for the record of
my effort to make known of my effort. By this way, I can improve my spoken language
both in Mandarin and English through continuously writing.

After writing, I believe that I am able to express myself more logically when encounter
the subject. I love to learn and I like to ask questions and this will definitely enrich my
life. I can maintain a very simple way of life at old age, no television, no newspaper,
and no radio but reading, writing, and traveling. I am behind of modern internet
technology.

I try to avoid the deterioration of my brain function at old age by keeping it busy. I
firmly believe that writing can make me feel enjoying my current life and appreciate
my past through memory and write it down for my now and future enjoyment. Some
of my fellow seniors in Austin, Texas even send me some subject to discuss i.e.,
should we pay more attention of Hoklo language in Formosa or put English language
as the second official language in that Island Nation? It’s a current issue and I also have
had my opinion.  




No comments: