Friday, January 5, 2018

Pet dogs at the subdivision/ Carlos Pueblo

Pet dogs at the subdivision/ Carlos Pueblo

Pet dogs at the subdivision where I currently live become my best friends and
a major part of my life. Every morning, I would walk six blocks back and forth
for my only dose of daily exercises and I meet them anywhere along my 2.2
miles path, of course, I also chat with their owners. I’ll introduce them to you.

I turn right from home on Del Monte Dr., to the east direction at the end of the
street, Emma is on the last house of our street. She would approach to the side
gate to greet me some time when she is out of the house. Across the street of
Chevy Chase, it is Princeta of Christina’s. He has been injured and can no longer
come out and walk. Next door is Bo who is out in the afternoon due to owner’s
working schedule. Then, it is the full block of Chevy Chase. Forest is the old
faithful that comes to the glass door to greet me every morning and sometimes
to bark at me if I forget to greet him back. When Kathy takes him out to meet us
, he is so shy as a big dog of his size. I don’t want to mention those dogs barking
Inside when we pass by and I have not met them or been aware of their names.

Turning to the Woodland Park main street at the end of Chevy Chase, there were
three dog friends between two family, Julies’ Ginger and Karen and Ed’s two
small dogs. Ginger and one of the two died and only one left. Then, turning south to
Stoneford Street, Chance is the first house on the right. He would wait for us on the
side gate every morning faithfully. I chat with Jim, his owner, occasionally and give
the dog some of my used tennis balls to play with. Some time he would show me the
ball to acknowledge whom I am. There are so many lovely dogs coming to the street
from nearby houses on every street. First, I whistle to them, one at a time, and stare
at them, then I would know if they are friendly and the owners are willing to allow me
to make acquaintance, and then we become buddy. I must mention a special one before
I turn back to my home direction for the second half of my walk. This young lady walked
her mother’s old dog in the morning and the dog was similar with another lovely dog
when I met while we moved in to the subdivision. She said that the similar one moved to
Missouri City due to the owner was a rental tenant. I was in trouble with my cataract
surgery and discussed the subject with her. She indicated that the dog had lost his hearing
and had severe cataract and near blindness. She took him to visit her mother at the hospital
and her mother was crying and worried about him. One day on my walking, a car stopped
and rolled down the window and chat with me about my recovery and that was her. She
said that she had to put him down to end his suffering. It was so sad for the owner that
took me several years to be recovered when our dog Charlie died.

Back to Del Monte, Milo is across the street with a single old man with a maid coming by
to clean the house and bath the dog and take him out to dry. I always come out of my
computer room to greet him if I see them. He greets me every morning inside the windows
on both sides. Wendy’s Michael is a honey whose size is smaller than our cats. Charlie
used to be our next neighbor Mark’s dog died a year ago and was my sweet heart and
always came toward me for pet after his walk not before because of his anxious to go.
Then, there are Mike’s Billy who can bring the daily Chronicle inside and also accepts my
used tennis ball. His neighbor, Hendrix of Chuck and Kim’s, a gentleman like dog never
bark except for the UPS delivery truck. Then, Rowdy of Mr. Chen’s is always friendly to
human friends not toward the fellow dogs except Hendrix.

Several dogs on Inwood Street that are friendly to me, Czar of the Jamaican’s family,
a handsome dog next door with a face colors split in the middle and I call him half and
half very friendly to me even he is a pit bull. Joe’s, the cherry tomato grower, little white
dog Bo always comes to me slowly due to her age. At the corner of Briarrose Street, it is
Cody and his little small companion, the lady owner always let them out to the gate to
greet us. Cody is a Husky mix with two different colors eyes. Recently he is mad at me for
some unknown reasons that in a result won’t let me pet him. Some expert indicates that
the dog is mad at me for not shown up every day to him because I have been away for
cruises. I have to end this soon, Edda is my favorite, she is belonged to David and Joann
of Canada, Coco is my first pet sweet heart belonged to Elaine, and Randy’s Mika, a lovely

one just next to Edda and Coco. Randy is my tennis partner.

No comments: