Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Handsome staff on board/ Carlos Pueblo

Handsome staff on board/ Carlos Pueblo
The cruise line is good at business, not only hires pretty female staff, also handsome
male for their frontline of business dealing with customers. I can’t resist to describe
additional story on board this last trip to the Southern Caribbean. I ran into this
handsome young man named Vladimir of Servia in the front of the Garden Café one
day on my way out. He has a pair of charming blue eyes and I couldn’t resist to turn
around and asked him if they were blue. He smiled and said the color changed since
morning. Green changed to blue and back forth and he was kitting me obviously. I
told him that I would ask my first daughter, Lirio an assistant manager of beverage
to promote him and train his as a bartender.

Another lazy afternoon at sea, I took a cup of green tea and sit on a chair near a
vegetable and fruit mixed with bar station on the backside of the Garden. I noticed
an old and short gentleman with short was arguing with a tall and handsome bartender
about Serbian geography of some sort. His wife and another woman were standing
patiently to listen to the argument. All of them were at least half-loaded and still holding
drinks at hand. I joined a female passenger and her concentrated cards playing husband
to listen to the argument. She said that had been more than 30 minutes, the old man’s
wife pulled him away to sit not far from us and he still attempted to go back for additional
debate, I thought that we short male always adored the tall and handsome and young male.
A pair of middle age ladies with light outfit just out of the sun bathing outside on Deck 12
came along to the stand to order additional drink. They were all smiling and flirting with the
handsome bartender. The lady sitting and listening not far from my seat smiled at me signaled
that had been a regular scene all the time.

One day, I dropped by the Gym to adopted Melody as my daughter on Deck 12 forward. I had
to wait 15 minutes for her scheduled duty time. I met another nice and handsome Serb on the
floor. I mentioned both, the green eyes and the bartender, to him and the vivid description of
the encounter. He smiled and indicated that they all knew the fact and spelled both names and
his for me on a piece of paper which I provided him, Vladimir, Miljan, and Nemanja. After that,
I repeated my story to every Serb whom I met on board for such story and they all had known already. I was very closed to those handsome Serb on board.

I read a book, To end a War, by the late Richard Halbrook in the early 90 about Bosnia War. He
did mention of his motive to travel to Sarajevo to experience the great story of Ivan Andric, a
1961 Nobel Laureate and his work of the Bridge on the Drina. I did search him this time on
Wikipedia for the abstract of his autobiography. I know that I have barely missed two universities which he attended, Krakow of Poland and Zagreb of Croatia. I shall attempt to hop
on another cruise back to Europe next time around definitely to see the bridge, the river, and
to feel of his tenure.                                                                                                                                                     




No comments: