Friday, October 2, 2015

Transfer plant to a pot/ Carlos Pueblo

Transfer plant to a pot/ Carlos Pueblo
About a month ago, I planted several pots of plant, tomato, bell pepper,
Cucumber, and snow pea. New sprouts are coming out and I make a
transfer plant to several pots with the soil from old compo and Mason
sand left over from early spring yard fills. I expect  some thunderstorm
in vain; therefore, I have watered those pots with reversed osmosis waste
separated and the plants are growing very well especially in the morning.

I ran into Joe, my neighbor, who is an expert to pot growing tomato. He
gave me three larger pots for plants. His pots tomato are blooming because
he has purchased new plants from the store and mines are from seeds. He
also recommends me a mushroom soil, of course, he has a better harvest
all the times. I have decided to use the most economical way to grow tomato,
I would use the soil left from before, and reinforce with free horse manure.
I shall move the pots several times a day in order to get the maximum sunshine,
and I shall water them twice a day.

I shall not expect the harvest, yet I only need to enjoy my gardening life. This
Year, there are several fruit trees bear fruits because of raining. There are
Some pretty flowers coming out during spring, summer and I am expecting
a foliage in the fall.



No comments: