Friday, October 16, 2015

Disaster occurrence would not be alone/Carlos Pueblo

Disaster occurrence would not be alone/Carlos Pueblo

After midnight one day, I felt an attack on my right side of tooth. Obviously
, it has been a decay of tooth gradually invading the nerve at the bottom. I
know what to do with it, I shall boil some hot moon bean soup with some
salt in it. It is a remedy which has passed on to me from my mother. Tooth
ach means too much Yang, fire, in my body, and must be cooling down by
some Ying staff, such as the moon bean soup, according to Chinese herb
medicine. Eventually, the nerve of that tooth will be dead and the tooth
can be extracted easily. I am still in my recovery from two cataract surgeries
; therefore, I consider that these two aging health issues are companies.

I have had several gum disease surgeries since late 1980 and still can not
save the some of the teeth. Finally, I went back to Taipei to have two sets
of fake teeth. I still cannot stop the further decay and this is the first tooth
issue after my fake teeth installation. I may have to arrange another trip
back to Taipei, Taiwan for my dentist appointment.

I asked my eye doctor, ophthalmologist, why both eyes after cataract procedure
have a different vision and color reflection. He and his nurse didn’t answer me
at the clinic; however, the next day I received an e-mail with a detail description
of reasons why people are losing their vision. Cataract is number one, and
diabetes is number 5 reason of the total of six. The information is quite a professional
knowledge which is not that easy for me to read through; however, I do have a
conclusion which is the sign of aging, and aging may occur along with several illness.
I must face it that I can’t recover even with the current help of medical technology
to become young again.

A famous classical scholar Han Yu of the Tang Dynasty on his eulogy to his deceased
nephew, he complained that his hair turned gray and his teeth were moving. In
addition to those two disaster, I used to have my left eye blurred all the time. Of
course I cannot be stressful due to the fact of aging, cannot pretend the I enjoy aging,
I must face the challenge of aging.

Since I am a good patient, my 2nd eye doctor will continue seeing me as a regular
eye patient due to the sign of sugar crystal in my eyes. This is why my family physician
requires me to check with my eyes every three months.             

  

No comments: